Friday, November 7, 2014

"TOW" 11/7/2014 Neely Henry / Practice, Practice, Practice

      Very excited to be heading to Neely Henry in the morning. I hope to wreck some SpotAsauruses.
 I'm Hoping for a Spinner bait bite as well. We shall see. I'm also certain that I will be throwing a Swim bait and Alabama Rig. I will be updating my Blog with a Recap tomorrow evening, so be on the look out and check back in.

      Also, I will be doing some Field Testing of a couple of different handmade Balsa crank baits. I was in Dayton Tennessee this past week and picked them up. They really look good, but the proofs in the pudding!

     For those of you that have Liked, Shared, and Commented on this Blog , From the bottom of my heart "THANK YOU"

 I hope you all enjoy my babble!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment